From the ATI Audio NanoAmp series, the MXS200C is a rugged 3-channel field audio mixer designed for microphone and line level audio mixing in Electronic News Gathering (ENG), Field Production (EFP), event video capturing and more.
3 balanced XLR inputs accept microphone or line level signal while maintaining high audio fidelity and low noise floor. The output stage features stereo balanced XLR connection. A TRS 1/4" headphone output enables accurate monitoring of input signal. The MX200C features internal jumpers that assign phantom power to desired inputs, a 10-segment tri-colored LED audio meter provides accurate level reading.
- Audio Limiter
- Much like the MX100, the MX100C shares the same feature set and adds a limiter for adequate protection against peak signal distortion.
- 3 Mic & Line Inputs
- The MXS200C features 3 balanced XLR microphone and line level switchable inputs.
- Headphone Output
- 1/4" TRS headphone output with variable gain control provides accurate signal monitoring.
- Assignable Phantom
- 20VDC phantom power can be individual assigned to desired inputs using internal jumpers.
- 10 Segment Display
- Tri-colored 10-segment audio meter provides accurate level monitoring. The bright display is visual in sunlight.