The PB2X8 from ATI Audio is a high-quality rack mountable distribution amplifier ideal for press box and other professional applications. It features two mic/line switchable XLR inputs with phantom power, and eight isolated line-level outputs. You can set each output to input A, input B, or a mix of both inputs for terrific versatility.
For system and level checks, you can switch a calibrated test tone oscillator in place of either input. Each output has an independent level control and a transformer-isolated XLR connector. A pair of 1/4" TRS jacks are provided in parallel to the XLR inputs for convenient loop-thru for system expansion. A ground-lift switch is provided to help minimize hum cause by ground loops.
- Rack mountable
- Two mic/line XLR inputs with phantom power and low cut filters
- Eight transformer-isolated XLR outputs with individual level controls
- Each output can be set for input A, input B, or a mix of the two
- A calibrated test tone oscillator can be switched in for either input to perform system tests and level checks
- Bar graph LED display shows any of the eight outputs or either input
- Two 1/4" jacks in parallel with the XLR inputs provide convenient loop-thru for system expansion
- Ground-lift switch for minimizing hum