The Noise Generator Production Elements Sample CD Collection by Sound Ideas is a four disc collection containing 1875 royalty free samples. The sounds range from screeches, crashes, and explosions, to flybys, power downs, and a plethora of other exciting noises ideal for television, sound, film, and multi-media production. All sounds have been professionally recorded, processed, and mastered onto Red Book standard 16-bit/44.1kHz audio CD's.Noise Generator was specifically developed to be a unique assortment of samples without using synthesized FM sounds commonly heard in the late 80's and early 90's. If that's what you're looking for, you won't find it here. Over 1200 hours of real sounds were recorded with actual people throwing, dropping, hitting, crashing, smashing, breaking, and pounding on objects with hammers and other things to produce this collection. All CD's have been color-coded and fully-indexed to help make finding the sounds you're looking for easier. Also included is an informative 40-page booklet containing a list of all sounds included in the collection organized by type and length. The first CD appropriately named "Hits" includes 525 percussive elements including distorted explosions, scraping metal, and various hammer hits. Disc two contains 563 producer oriented multi-layered effects in 43 different categories intended for transitions. Flybys, feedback whooshes, power downs, sweeps, rumbles, and electric static sounds fill this disc. The third disc includes 634 noises divided into 45 categories. It provides samples with genre specific musical elements, drum rolls, and effects such as digital and analog rewind and radio interference. There was even a digital tape machine destroyed while still in record for the sake of this CD. Lastly, disc four "Drones" contains 153 simple low frequency hums, complex rhythms, evolving tones, and even Jungle and Hip Hop beats designed to be easily looped and capture a variety of moods. Most drones are approximately 30 seconds intended for TV and radio spots. Shorter and faster evolving drums range from 15-18 seconds for shorter audio segments.
- Four disc collection containing over 1800 royalty free samples including real screeches, crashes, explosions, and a plethora of other exciting sounds ideal for television, sound, film, and multi-media production
- Specifically developed to be a unique collection of samples without using common synthesized FM sounds of the late 80's and early 90's
- Professionally mastered and processed using state-of-the-art digital signal processors and plug-ins
- Color-coded and fully-indexed audio CD's help make finding the sound you're looking for easy
- Informative 40-page booklet containing a list of all 1,875 sounds are organized by type and length