The L1000-1 from ATI is a dual channel, line level amplifier. The unit is ideal for boosting the outputs of an analog console with low output levels, to extend line level cable runs, or provide a higher input level for downstream-equipment inputs.
The unit can also interrupt ground loops (cancel hum), interface Hi-Z outputs to balanced lines, compensate for line loss, sum the left and right channels, check phase and provide appropriate levels to drive meters or headphones.
L1000-1 provides 34dB of gain, adjustable using front-panel screw controls (knobs are optional), and is housed in a sturdy half-space rack-mount chassis. Barrier blocks are provided for installations (XLR connectors are an option) and the unit sports an internal power supply.
- Dual channel, line level amplifier with dual transformer outputs
- Balanced differential input stage
- Works for multiple tasks, including boosting low levels from a mixer with low output levels, extending cable runs and making up for line loss associated with long cable runs
- Interfaces Hi-Z outputs with balanced lines
- Provides appropriate levels for VU meters and headphones
- Ground-lift switch for eliminating line hum