Leica's Ultravid line are remarkable roof prism binoculars which exceed even the lofty standards of the Trinovid models, while reducing weight and streamlining the chassis. Ultravids contours feel as immediately comfortable in your hands as does wearing an old pair of jeans, and they couldn't be easier to keep steady on your subject. They're available with rubber armoring in basic black, an attractive military green, and occasionally in a purist's delight - black pebbled leather.
This 10x42 model features a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter which allows comfortable viewing in most lighting conditions. They're a great choice for stadium sports or as a serious birding tool for those that prefer bigger, bolder views which come from higher magnifications.
- Generous 6.3° field of view for a 10x full-sized binocular
- Phase-coated roof prisms and Leica's new HighLux System of coatings result in the brightest binoculars to wear the Leica name
- Internal focusing allows a constant length
- Robust magnesium & titanium housing
- Revised eyecups provide superior shielding of stray light
- Enormous weight savings & brightness increase from the Trinovid equivalents
- ±4 Dioptric correction
- 58-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range