The Twin Match from Henry Engineering, is a dual-stereo (four-channel) level and impedance matching interface. The unit allows users to correctly interface the stereo outputs of two "play only" consumer-level sources, with balanced "professional" +4dBm, 600Ω systems.
The interface is powered by an internal power supply, and provides four trim pots on the front panel for fine tuning individual channel levels. Adjustments can accommodate either +4dBm or +8dBm systems. All circuitry is active and direct coupled for exceptional sonic accuracy.
- Uni-directional level and impedance matching interface, for connecting unbalanced "consumer" audio to "professional" balanced audio gear
- Eliminates hum, buzz, and distortion associated with mismatched levels and impedance
- Four independent amplifiers
- Front panel trim pots allow for gain adjustment on each individual channel, with a range of +6dB to +20dB
- Extended dynamic range
- Solid, all-metal housing with internal AC power supply
- 1/3 RU rackmount - wall and cabinet mounting options available