Fuji's Techno-Stabi Jr binocular provides the kind of stabilization needed for such high magnification. In benign conditions with 7 or 8x binoculars, it is relatively easy to get a large, steady image up close and personal. But as magnification increases, this becomes a more difficult task. Eventually the smaller field of view and more pronounced shake of a large optic can render big binoculars a very frustrating affair.
But no more. The 12x32 Jr provides 3° of stabilization in every direction, making them actually useful in such situations as tracking a moving subject while on a moving platform yourself. They're great for observing from airplanes, helicopters, boats, etc. And as a completely waterproofed unit, they can be used effectively anywhere.
- 56-72mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Rubber armored, waterproof & fogproof housing
- ±3° of all-direction motion compensation
- Multicoatings on each air-to-glass surface for incredible brightness, resolution and color rendition
- Automatic shut-off after one minute preserves battery life
- No need to constantly push a button for stabilization effect
- Helicoid eyecups
- Six hours of battery life with just two 1.5-volt "AA" alkaline batteries
- Pause feature allows temporary turnoff of stabilization, handy when observing fast-moving subjects