The Sony URX-P1 is a portable, camera mountable UHF wireless microphone receiver designed for use with the Sony UWP series of wireless microphone transmitters. The receiver features space diversity reception where 2 dual receiver circuits and antenna compete for the strongest RF signal. The result is minimal drop out and interference.
The main output connection is a 3.5mm unbalanced output connector that integrates seamlessly with professional and consumer video cameras. A stereo 3.5mm headphone monitor output is also featured. A comprehensive LCD provides channel / frequency status, audio status, diversity status and more. Up to 188 user selectable UHF frequencies are available and 2 AA alkaline batteries power the receiver for up to 6 hours.
- Space Diversity Reception
- The URX-R1 incorporates dual receiver circuits and dual antennas. The dual circuits compete for the strongest possible reception.
- Comprehensive LCD Display
- The LCD provides channel / frequency, audio level, diversity status and more.
- Mounting Options
- The receiver is easily mounted on any video camera shoe mount or microphone stand and all necessary hardware is included.