The FBT MAXX10SA is an active subwoofer with 900 watts of power, a 15" woofer with a 4" voice coil, and (like all of the FBT Maxx series of speakers) was designed from the ground up to prevent thermal shutdowns (a serious issue that plagues many active loudspeaker systems). This ensures that your system will continue operating flawlessly when you need it most.
The top of the MAXX10SA features a satellite smount that's ideal for adding a Maxx 2a, Maxx 4a, Maxx 5a, or a Maxx 6a powered speaker. This seamless integration creates an attractive yet unobtrusive complete system that doesn't comprimise sound quality.
This subwoofer is well suited for any application where full and powerful sound is required. Whether used in a DJ's set-up, for a corporate A/V system, a live music club, or a house of worship, the MAXX10SA's 36hZ - 125hZ frequency response will add an impressive level of depth to the sound.
- Sturdy Enclosure
- The shock-resistant polyethylene with rotomolding enclosure is sturdy and solid and built to last.
- Small Stature, Big Output
- The Power Width Modulation (PWM) technology lets you reduce the weight in a ratio of 1:3 which means you get an efficiency level that is three times higher than conventional methods allow.
- Custom Woofer
- The customized 380 mm diecast aluminum frame woofer also comes with an ultra-light and ultra-powerful 75 mm coil and neodymium magnet.
- Control Panel
- The control panel for right and left channels with Neutrik Combo XLR/Jack input, XLR link connector, filtered signal output for satellite speakers, as well as a master volume control.