The Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 is a surface mount installation speaker featuring dual 3.5 woofers and a .75" tweeter handling 150 Watts, housed in a compact and flexibly mounted enclosure. The unit is equipped with a transformer for 70V and 100V use.
The EVID 3.2 features a durable and rugged ABS enclosure with a zinc-coated steel grill to protect all internal components, which include dual weather-resistant treated woofers and a symmetrically located high-frequency tweeter. The speaker design offers balanced, full-range sound with optimum coverage.
Mounting the EVID 3.2 is achieved via the SAM Strong-Arm-Mount), which attaches each unit to a variety of locations and allows for a high degree of horizontal and vertical directivity. Additionally, the SAM mounting mechanism in combination with the speakers' unique shape and size, allows for a sort of invisibility that works well in bar, restaurant or retail environments as a background music and paging solution.
- Rugged surface-mount weather-resistant installation monitor in black finish
- Transformer-isolated for 70V/100V use
- 150-Watts Power Handling
- 85Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response
- Dual woofers for extended bass
- Titanium dome tweeters with neodymium magnet
- Treated woofer cones for increased weather resistance and durability
- Over 100° of swing and 45° of rotation for maximum install flexibility
- Cast aluminum Strong-Arm-Mount provides excellent strength and reliability