The ElectroVoice EVID 4.2 is a full-range installation speaker, sold as a pair, and suitable for use in bar, bistro, retail, and outdoor venues where space is limited. The dual 4" woofers offer the bass response of a much larger speaker, and the 1" waveguide-coupled titanium tweeter delivers controlled mid and high frequency reproduction. The speaker offers a 200-Watt power handling capacity.
The proprietary cast-aluminum SAM(Strong-Arm Mount) assembly for the EVID 4.2 allows for flexible placement and directivity in surface or ceiling mounting design, and the weather-resistant enclosure and magnetic driver shielding allow for reliable outdoor placement and close proximity use with video or computer monitors.
- Rugged surface-mount weather-resistant installation monitor in black finish
- Dual 4" woofers with magnetic shielding for extended low end reproduction and close proximity use with video and computer monitors
- 1" Coherent Coverage Waveguide Horn tweeter for even dispersion of mids and highs
- Titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- Dual bass ports for greater low end clarity and definition
- Treated woofer cones, durable zinc-plated steel grille
- Cast aluminum Strong-Arm Mount(SAM) with 100° of swing and 90° of rotation positioning options