The Ewa-Marine TV-170 Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33 feet (10 m) depth, and is fitted to match the JVC GY-DV500 and GY-DV700 as well as the Sony DSR-250 camcorders. The TV-170 is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your camcorder the best possible protection while being fully operable; all of the important settings like the zoom, manual focus, white fader, iris, shutter, etc. are usable to the full depth rating.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the knurled thumb screw knobs. The TV-170 can incorporate the optional BV2 lead weights to achieve ideal underwater buoyancy, and it is supplied with a black case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.
The TV-170 housing is specifically designed to fit the aforementioned JVC and Sony camcorders, but others may also fit.
- Manufactured from double laminated PVC with an optical glass port
- Depth rated to 10 meters/33' underwater
- All key camcorder controls can still be accessed, at any depth up to the maximum rating
- A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for perfect sealing, tightened by knurled thumb screw knobs
- Straps supplied with the housing allows optional BV2 lead weights to be added for perfect buoyancy
- Perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, and generally sandy/dusty/humid foul weather conditions
- Supplied with a black case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket