The ML600 Monolight combines Norman durability with the versatility of today's advanced electronics. The controls on this 600 watt-second Monolightallow power adjustments in either watt-seconds or F/stops.
A digital readout displays accurate, repeatable settings from 18 to 600 watt-seconds in 1/10 stop increments.
- Accepts Photogenic reflectors and accessories.
- Compatible with over 100 Norman accessories and light modifiers, using R9113 Adapter Ring, available separately.
- Digital interface adjustable in .1 stop increments.
- Low noise, high performance fan offers increasaed protection during the most demanding applications.
- Switchable optical slave synchronization with other flashes.
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Automatic shut-off if the unit becomes too hot.
- Gain access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.