The Norman ML400 Monolight is a self-contained 400 watt/second flash unit.
The ML400 accepts over 100 Norman accessories and light modifiers including softboxes, reflectors, grids, snoots and barn doors, using the included R9113 Adapter Ring.
A digital readout displays accurate, repeatable settings up to 400 watt/seconds in 1/10 stop increments.
- Five F-Stop Range
- Drops down to 1/32 power, allowing more choices of lens apertures.
- Dual Scale Power Adjustments
- The controls on this 400 watt/second Monolight allow power adjustments in either watt-seconds or f/stops.
- Precision Control
- Digital interface adjustable in .1 stop increments.
- Fan Cooled
- Low noise, high performance fan offers increasaed protection during the most demanding applications.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave synchronization with other flashes.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Thermostat Protection
- Automatic shut-off if the unit becomes too hot.
- Auto Dump Function
- Gain access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.