The Photogenic Solair 1000W/s Monolight (120VAC) provides constant color at all power levels. There is no color shift when powering the Solair up or down. A microprocessor provides consistent power output, preventing Kelvin degree shifts and variances in power output that may have happened on previous Powerlights.
All the conveniences and features found on the previous Powerlight DR series are still here, plus the addition of two more stops of variable power, making it an 8 stop range.
The UV-Coated flashtube included with this monolight lowers the color temperature to 5500°, which is the color of noon daylight on a clear day.
- Eight F/Stop Power Range
- Push-button controls provide flash power settings from 8 to 1000 w/s
- Power levels are visible in easy-to-read LED digits
- Remote Operation
- Optional Remote Digital Display and Flash Adjustment (PLDRC-1), Remote Digital Display and Infrared Receiver (PLDIR-1) and the Wireless Studio System Controller Software.
- Low Trigger Voltage
- Today's sensitive digital cameras can be used with the Photogenic Powerlights
- Built In Slave
- Highly sensitive, switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes
- Auto Dump Function
- Gives access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first
- Modeling Light
- Features a 250W adjustable quartz modeling light with independent power control, and is infinitely adjustable from full to 1/32 power
- Ready Indication
- Dims the modeling light while charging the capacitors
- When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling lamp relights
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube
- Fan Cooled
- Low noise, high performance fan offers increased protection during the most demanding applications