Derived from the famous U87, the affordable Neumann TLM103A (anniversary edition) is a large diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone. It's well-balanced performance and extremely low self-noise make it the mic of choice for virtually all recording, broadcast and production applications.
- K 103 Capsule
- The TLM103 features the K103 Capsule based on the K87, well known from the Neumann U67 and U87 microphones. The Capsule offers a flat frequency response resulting in accurate sound reproduction.
- Transformer-less Circuitry
- Neumann's transformer-less output stage ensures low noise on output at even the lowest of levels. Balanced output results in maximum output gain resulting in even lower noise floor.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively isolates source signal
- EA1 Shock-mount
- This package includes the EA1 shock-mount.