The Draper Luma 70 x 70" Manual Projection Screen is attractive and dependable in the classroom or conference room. Its case and end caps have a matching finish. Its heavy gauge end caps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall, ceiling or map rail hooks.
At a very reasonable price, the Luma should be considered almost a necessity for boardrooms, classroom, and lecture halls. Its simple but rugged and reliable design make it a more than desirable item for office design.
- Perfect for small to medium sized groups
- Spring-roller operated
- Pentagonal steel case - scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching end caps
- Heavy-gauge end caps for universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall, ceiling or map rail hooks
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96 X 96' and 10' NTSC
- NTSC, HDTV and Wide-Screen format screens have black borders on all four sides
- Your choice of a conventional viewing surface: fiberglass matte white, glass beaded or High Contrast Grey
- For all sizes 70" wide and larger, or any size shipping with wall extension brackets, a pull cord is factory attached