The M24 from Mixed Logic is a remote control surface for controlling virtually all of the current DAW software and provides hands-on control for those computer based audio production environments where mouse control is inadequate.
The control surface provides a traditional recording console style interface with dedicated faders and knobs for the usual control functions that would be otherwise provided by an analog console. The faders are motorized and can also be flipped for additional control.
The M24's rotary knobs can control auxiliary sends and plug-in operation. Traditional tape style transport controls with additional controls for navigation, selection, editing, menu control and parameter adjustment mirror a consoles functionality, while the LCD display provide visual feedback of the current status of the board.
- Twenty-four motorized 100mm touch-sensitive Alps faders with 10-bit internal resolution (1024 steps) and scalable MIDI resolution depending on the host software requirements
- Bank swapping allows access to all additional channels
- Fifty-three digital, endless, velocity sensitive rotary knobs dedicated to panning, EQ and dynamics controls and effect send levels
- Twenty-four channels of dedicated rotary controls for panning
- Each of the twenty-four channels have four switches and LEDs for Solo, Mute and Channel Select and Soft. The Soft switch can be used to control Record Enable, Automation Modes and Functions and several additional parameters including Phase and Track Archive depending on the host software
- All control surface faders, switches and rotary knobs can be reassigned to other functions depending on the host software
- Utilizing Mixed Logic's special interface, select supported hosts can have multiple control assignments that go way beyond normal Bank swapping to offer an almost unlimited numbers of assignable functions that are instantly accessible
- Features input and output assignment capabilities
- Five transport switches with status LEDs for Forward, Rewind, Stop, Play and Record
- Jog/Scrub wheel for navigation to any position in the song and audio scrubbing
- Scrub switch with status LED to activate the scrub function
- Five navigation, selection switches to navigate through windows, menus and parameters
- 40 character x 4 line backlit (LCD) display for scribble strip channel names and in depth parameter information
- Three MIDI In and three MIDI Out
- USB connector
- 25-pin accessory connector
- IEC320 Power connector for standard power cords