The Behringer HA8000 is a value-laden, inexpensive, 8-channel headphone amplifier, featuring a pair of individual Main inputs. There are individual direct ins, meters, volume controls, and two headphone jacks for each of the 8 headphone output channels.
The direct inputs of the HA8000 are of particular interest; each of the 8 amplifier sections is able to receive a console headphone mix feed that is completely independent of the others. Additionally, each output channel provides a Mono monitoring switch, and a selector switch for monitoring program material from either of the two Main inputs. The detented level controls feel substantial and precise. The selector switches are equipped with color-coded LED illumination - a very useful feature for both studio and stage.
The HA8000 is a worthy solution for multi-user headphone monitoring amplification and distribution in the studio, or for live PA personal monitoring.
- 8-Channel headphone amplifier with individual 8-digit channel output metering and level control
- 8 completely independent stereo amplifier sections in 1 RU frame
- Dual independent Main inputs, Mono or Stereo, with access from all 8 channels
- 8 individual Direct inputs for access to 8 different assignable headphone mixes
- Invividual Mono monitoring switches for all 8 channels
- Paralleled outputs for multi-unit cascading
- Ultra high frequency response up to 150 kHz
- High quality, detented ALPS potentiometers, rugged and precise
- Individually illiminated switches
- Accomodates a wide variety of headphone impedances
- Switchable power supply for transformer-free international use