The Anchor-Audio AN-130BPHH Basic Package is a 2-way, magnetically shielded, portable P.A. speaker, with 30 Watts of amplification, a built-in 16 channel UHF wireless receiver with accompanying cardioid handheld microphone, and a wireless remote control, serving the classroom, lecture and presentation markets.
The AN-130BPHH speaker features independent front panel bass and treble controls, along with a volume knob. The rear panel is equipped with 1/4" Microphone and Instrument inputs, along with a pair of RCA line level connectors. The Carbon Fiber woofer is covered by a protective metal grill, and the power supply is internally switchable for international use.
- Portable 2-way, 30 Watt self-powered P.A.speaker for lectures and presentations
- High output, 101 dB SPL for clear, distortion-free sound
- Built-in 16 channel UHF wireless receiver with handheld cardioid wireless microphone
- Wireless remote Volume/Mute control unit
- Magnetically shielded for close proximity use with computer monitors and projection screens
- Carbon Fiber woofer with protective metal grill cover
- Dedicated bass, treble and volume controls with easy front panel access
- 1/4" Mic and Instrument inputs, RCA summed line level inputs
- Durable injection-molded polypropylene speaker case, lightweight for easy transportation
- Internally switchable power supply for international use