The M140-MC is simply a standard Lectrosonics M140 cardioid lavalier microphone that features a micro mini (2.5mm) connection.
The M140 is a highly sensitive cardioid microphone featuring a contoured frequency response that emphasizes signal response at the mid-range and high frequency spectrum. Low frequency noise due to wind, ambiance and proximity effect are greatly reduced while the mid-range and high frequency presence of the human voice is reproduced in great detail. The cardioid polar pattern enables the capsule to be at peak response when signal is present at the direct, on-axis sections of the capsule. Signal is reduced at the off-axis sections, eliminating noise due to ambiance.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Contoured Frequency Response
- The M140's frequency response eliminates noise born at low frequencies and places emphasis on mid-range and high frequencies, enhancing vocal presence.
- 2.5mm Micro Mini Connection
- The 2.5mm Micro Mini Connection is compatible with wireless transmitters from various manufacturers featuring a micro mini input.