This Monster Cable Jazz Instrument Cable was designed and engineered specifically with the jazz musician in mind, and ensures that all your instrument's warmth, presence, and full-bodied overtones are precisely reproduced. It features ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shells which are easier to grab and offer hassle-free insertion and removal.
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Dual multi-gauge Time Correct wire networks improve clarity and presence across the entire dynamic range.
- Microfiber inner dielectric isolates magnetic fields for accurate tonality across the entire audio bandwidth.
- Multi-Twist construction tightly winds negative and positive conductors together for superior noise rejection.
- Heavy-duty 24k gold contacts with strain relief ensure a reliable, high integrity connection.