The Gates HD1 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the JVC GR-HD1, JY-HD10U or GR-PD1 camcorders. The housing is constructed of bulletproof aluminum, an anodized and urethane sealed finish with stainless steel positive locking safety latches for strength and durability. The housing provides total control of camera functions with reliable mechanical controls, crystal-clear optics, built-in magnified viewfinder and internal color correcting flip filter.
Since it is a mechanical controlled housing sealed with o-rings, you don't have to worry about being in a remote area, and needing a soldering gun to fix a corroded connector.
The included WP35 wide-angle port is a high quality distortion free glass port with a wide-angle lens giving you a 90° angle of view.
- Bulletproof 6061-T6 machined aluminum with type III hard anodize and nickel acetate seal finish.
- Positive Lock
- Stainless steel latches confirm your housing is sealed and secure.
- Reliable Mechanical Controls
- Power On/Off
- HD/SD Mode
- Auto/Manual Focus
- Internal Flip Color Correction Filter
- Manual Focus Control
- Program AE
- Select Dial
- Select Dial Execute
- Shutter Speed
- Iris/White Balance
- Color Correction Filter
- Flips in and out to use when you need it, where you need it.
- Depth rated to 450 ft / 137 m
- Unique corrosion protection, using zinc saver technology
- The included WP35 wide-angle port is a high quality distortion free glass port with a wide-angle lens giving you a 90° angle of view.