The Eartec TD 902 is a portable, 2-station, wireless intercom system operating in the UHF frequency range, intended for hands-free use as a 1 Master, 1 Remote application. The system consists of 2 TD 900 full duplexing radios and 2 Cyber single-sided headsets with adjustable, gooseneck mounted, dynamic microphones, and is powered by a rechargeable NiCad battery.
The TD 900 is truly portable, and operates independently of any fixed remote base stations, supporting a virtually unlimited number of remote expansion units. There is a generous allocation of accessible, top-loaded controls and indicator lights, expressed on a very compact and lightweight frame. The TD 900 comes with an attached belt clip.
The Cyber headset is a featherwight and durable model, featuring a very slim headband that fits discreetly behind the head, and a flexible gooseneck boom for the microphone.
The TD 902 is a viable, and very affordable, wireless communcation solution for the budget-minded professional ENG, Event, and House of Worship video crew.
- 2-Station portable, full duplexing, hands-free wireless radio intercom system with single sided headset
- Featherweight headset with flexible gooseneck microphone boom and discreet, wrap-around backband design
- UHF frequency range with 40-channel access, 1/4 mile operating range
- Standby(listen only) and Continuous Talk switching
- Independent volume control knob
- LED status indicators for signal flow monitoring
- 12 hours of battery life in Standby mode, 5 hours in Communication mode
- Low battery indicator
- No FCC license required