The PSC Phone Tap is a broadcast telephone interface for recording conversations or call-ins for radio or television. The unit connects to any standard phone line and outputs transformer-isolated audio via a balanced XLR connector.
- Broadcast telephone recording interface with balanced XLR output for radio or television
- Parallel connection for recording both sides of a conversation
- Red and Green LED "Ring" and "Seize" indicators
- Connects to any standard telephone line
- Rugged all-aluminum construction