The IK-M44H is the micro-mount version of the Toshiba 1/2-inch CCD lipstick camera. This advanced technology offers a digital signal processor with custom image features for your particular needs. The camera outputs 470 lines of resolution, ultra-fast shutter for industrial or other special purposes and a variety of automatic features that keeps image consistency.
- 1/2-Inch CCD Quality
- The IK-KM44H is a 1/2-inch CCD remote-head camera that accepts 12mm micro-mount lenses. The 1/2-inch CCDs contribute to the finely detailed video especially important in industrial applications like machine vision. The camera offers 470 lines of resolution, double that of standard security-type cameras.
- Variety of Sharp Lenses
- Toshiba offers five 12mm micro-mount lenses that range from 3mm wide angle to 24mm tight angle of view. One of these lenses shoulb be adequate for most requirements.
- Short or Long Cable Lengths
- The IK-M44H is connected to the IK-CU43A camera control unit via special cable. These cables can run from about 6 feet to almost 100 feet. Dip-witches on the CCU synchronize according to cable lengths.
- SVHS Quality
- The high quality video is captured and output via 4-pin S-Video connector. For standard monitoring or less detail-critical situations, standard BNC Composite Video is also an output option.