The Super-Symmar Aspheric XL 80mm f/4.5 Lens in Copal #0 Shutter from Linhof is a compact large format lens that is designed for wide-angle shooting applications. It produces a wide 105° angle of coverage with a 211mm image circle at f/22 and can cover film sizes up to 5 x 7", but is ideal for use with 4 x 5" film, where it allows for up to 39mm of rise and fall and 34mm of horizontal shift with a horizontal film orientation.
The f/4.5 maximum aperture produces a bright image for clearer composing and focusing abilities. Its aspheric optical construction works to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing and also contributes to a compact overall size when compared to other similar focal lengths.
The lens is set in a Copal #0 shutter, which affords a shutter speed range from 1/500 to 1 sec. as well as B and T settings.
- Designed for wide-angle photography, this lens is ideal for landscape and architectural shooting applications.
- Am image circle of 211mm at f/22 covers up to 5 x 7" film.
- Maximum f/4.5 aperture allows for bright, clear image composition and focusing.
- Aspheric lens elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations, color fringing, and work to reduce the overall lens size.
- This lens is produced by Schneider Kreuznach and inspected by Linhof for assured performance and quality.