The RA62C is a 6-channel headphone amplifier intended for sound reinforcement, studio, choir, and other applications where high channel to size ratio is desirable. In addition to distributing six headphone outputs from a single monitor mix, up to six individual monitor mixes may be listened to via the rear panel stereo insert jacks.
A stereo/mono switch is provided which, along with a pan control, allows the RA62C to mix two mono signals by varying their balance in the headphone outputs. The unit has six stereo headphone outputs and one 1/4" TRS stereo input located on the front panel. Right and left 1/4" TS input jacks, and six 1/4" TRS insert jacks are located on the rear panel along with two auxiliary inputs on 1/4" TS input jacks. Each channel has a volume control, and panning and balance is controlled via the pan control located on the front panel.
- Six stereo headphone amplifiers, may be used as 6-channel distribution amplifier
- 6 separate 1/4" and 1/8" stereo outputs
- Front and rear input jacks
- Inserts on all channels allow for additional mixes to be monitored on those channels
- Stereo/Mono switch and Pan control allows mixing two mono channels