This is a 4-channel radio slave tranceiver with accessories, designed for use with Bowens or other monolights or AC Strobe power packs.
Radio slaves are more dependable than infared, or optical slaves. They operate on specific radio frequencies that are more immune to interference and failure. An additional studio slide-switch provides additional protection from other photographers' triggering of radio slaves.
This is a tranceiver, which may be used as a transmitter, or receiver, by flicking a switch. Order a second transceiver, for complete control from camera to flash. Includes AAA batteries.
- Low (3V) triggering voltage protects a camera's delicate circuitry.
- Built-in hot shoe and PC connection terminals...No additional accessories to buy.
- 300 + ft range, around corners, through walls -- not affected by high ambient light conditions.
- Test button assures you all flash heads are working, without taking a photo.
- Sync cord, plug adapter and mounting strap eases use with almost any strobe or camera.