The LSR6328P from JBL is a professional-grade studio monitor speaker that is perfect for stereo and multi-channel mixing applications. The sturdy MDF cabinet houses an 8" woofer and a 1" tweeter to provide a full frequency response with strong bass, smooth midrange, and clear treble. Each driver has its own dedicated class A-B amplifier for a strong performance with very low distortion. The injection-molded ABS baffle with the elliptical waveguide creates a great image with a large sweet spot.
The rear of the cabinet features an XLR/TRS combo input jack, allowing you to connect to virtually any sound system you come across. Also on the rear panel are a plethora of controls for adjusting input sensitivity and EQ. Room Mode Correction (RMC) controls allow you to customize the monitor to work properly in any acoustic space. An RMC calibration kit (sold separately) instructs you on room locations to avoid and other procedures for proper calibration.
- Single two-way active studio monitor
- Linear Spatial Reference design for great clarity at the mix position, great for creating stereo or multi-channel mixes
- Sturdy MDF cabinet with injection-molded ABS baffle
- Full frequency response from the 8" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Bi-amplified system provides 370W of total power for a strong, low-distortion performance
- XLR/TRS combo input
- RMC system allows you to adjust the monitor for perfect performance in virtually any acoustic space
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors
- Integrated, flush-mount handles for easy transportation
- Four M6 threaded mounting points for flexible installation options