The Horseman 47mm f/5.6 Super-Angulon XL Lens is a Schneider 47mm Super-Angulon with a standard Copal #0 shutter, but built into a Horseman-specific helical focusing mount and barrel assembly made to fit upon their SW612/SW612 Professional medium format cameras. Used with a 6x12 film back, this lens produces a 100° x 62° field of view, and upon the 612 cameras the helicoid focusing mount allows a minimum focusing distance of 1.6' (0.5m)
A long-time favorite with professionals, Schneider's Super Angulon series is a standard wide-angle lens in large format photography. The Schneider 47mm f/5.6 Super Angulon XL provides extremely fine resolving power when stopped down to between f/11 and f/32.
- A Schneider 47mm Super-Angulon with standard Copal #0 shutter, built into Horseman-specific helical focusing mount/barrel assembly
- Exclusively made to fit SW612/SW612 Professional medium format cameras
- Produces a 100° x 62° field of view when used with 6x12 film back
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.6' (0.5m)
- Extremely fine resolving power when stopped down to between f/11-f/32