The Horseman 58mm f/5.6 Super-Angulon Lens is a Schneider 58mm Super-Angulon with a standard Copal #0 shutter, but built into a Horseman-specific helical focusing mount and barrel assembly made to fit upon their SW612/SW612 Professional medium format cameras. Used with a 6x12 film back, this lens produces a 88° x 52° field of view, and upon the 612 cameras the helicoid focusing mount allows a minimum focusing distance of 2.6' (0.8m)
A long-time favorite with professionals, Schneider's Super Angulon 58mm f/5.6 is a standard wide-angle lens in the world of professional large format photography. It does not require a center filter when used upon this format.
- A Schneider 58mm f/5.6 Super-Angulon with standard Copal #0 shutter, built into Horseman-specific helical focusing mount/barrel assembly
- Exclusively made to fit SW612/SW612 Professional medium format cameras
- Produces a 88° x 52° field of view when used with 6x12 film back
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.6' (0.8m)
- Extremely fine resolving power when stopped down to between f/11-16