Designed to meet the requirements of today's camera operator, the Daiwa-11 fluid head, with it's load capacity of up to 29 lb. is ideal for ENG/EFP dockable camera's with long lenses and batteries.
Perfectly counterbalanced through a tilt range of +90/-60°, with an infinite and repeatable pan and tilt friction, provides unsurpassed smoothness and personalized feel.
The Daiwa-11 fluid head comes with telescopic pan handle, quick release plate, spirit level and 100mm ball base, that allows it to be mounted on any tripod with a 100mm bowl.
- Utilizes space age die-cast alloys, composites, titanium and bronze materials, to bring about lightweight design and construction, for outstanding quality, reliability and performance.
- Perfect Balance
- Features a rotating knob that allows adjusting the counterbalance to compensate the weight of the camera. Providing excellent performances through a tilt range of +90/-60°.
- Quick Release Plate
- The sliding quick release plate with safety lock provides +/-2.5 inches of adjustment, for perfect horizontal counterbalance.
- Pan and Tilt Drag
- The Daiwa-11 offers a variable and repeatable viscosity fluid drag system, ensuring perfect pictures while pan and tilt movements, without jerks and vibrations. Once set on the right setting you can always go back, with the line markings on the adjustment knobs.
- Built-in spirit level, for easy horizontal leveling
- Maximum load capacity of up to 29 lb.