The Daiwa-08 fluid head, constructed from die-cast all-metal material, is designed to provide smooth performance, for today's on-the-move compact ENG camcorders.
Features an infinitely adjustable counterbalance system, procuring perfect balance for camera's ranging between 13 to 22 lbs. Variable viscosity drag pan and tilt system, providing infinite and repeatable adjustments and can be adjusted down to "zero" setting.
The Daiwa-08 comes with a tilting and telescopic control handle, 75mm claw ball base, quick release camera plate with safety lock and spirit level.
- Utilizes die-cast alloys, composites, titanium and bronze materials, to bring about lightweight design and construction, for outstanding quality, reliability and performance.
- Perfect Balance
- Features a rotating knob that allows adjusting the counterbalance to compensate the weight of the camera. Providing excellent performances at any tilt angle from +90° to -70° degrees.
- Quick Release Plate
- The sliding quick release plate with safety lock provides +/- 2.5 inches of adjustment, for perfect horizontal counterbalance.
- Pan and Tilt Drag
- The Daiwa-08 offers a variable and repeatable viscosity fluid drag system, ensuring perfect pictures while pan and tilt movements, without jerks and vibrations. Once set on the right setting you can always go back, with the line markings on the adjustment knobs.
- Built-in spirit level, for easy horizontal leveling
- Maximum load capacity of up to 22 lbs.