The 309 tripod shares many of the same features as the 209, plus it adds the capability of getting low to the ground - preferred by some ENG and EFP crews - with its dual stage design. Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum alloy leg tubing in conjunction with composite moldings and bronze bearing surfaces, it provides superior structural integrity and unsurpassed reliability.
The tripod features a leg locking design that will not permit slippage or over-compression (leg damage) and can be field adjusted. The leg pivots are self-adjusting, and the tripod comes with a 100mm-claw ball base and an eye hook for cable or accessories.
- Durable all-aluminum rail construction
- Two-stage design for fast set-up and low-angle shots
- 100mm bowl for mounting heads
- Maximum height of 62.0-inch
- Supports up to 55.0 lb
- Perfect for Daiwa 11, Daiwa 15 and other heads with 100mm mount