The Daiwa / Slik 307 Aluminum 2-Stage Tripod Legs (75mm Bowl) shares many of the same features as the 207, plus it adds the capability of getting low to the ground, preferred by some ENG crews, with it's dual stage design. Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum alloy leg tubing in conjunction with composite moldings and bronze bearing surfaces, provides superior structural integrity and unsurpassed reliability.
Features a leg locking design that will not permit slippage or over compression (leg damage) and can be field adjusted. The leg pivots are self-adjusting. Also includes a floor spreader, dual spike tips, and a 75mm claw ball bowl.
- Durable all aluminum rail construction
- Two-stage design for fast set-up and low-angle shots
- Mid-level spreader included (removable)
- 75mm bowl for mounting heads
- Maximum height of 61"
- Supports up to 55 lb
- Perfect for Daiwa 05, Daiwa 06 and Daiwa 08 heads