The Daiwa 08 tripod system, comprised of the Daiwa-08 fluid head and the 207 tripod, provides superior structural integrity and unsurpassed reliability, for today's on-the-move compact ENG camcorders.
The Daiwa 08 fluid head, features an infinitely adjustable counterbalance system, procuring perfect balance for camera's ranging between 13 to 22 lbs. Variable viscosity drag pan and tilt system, providing infinite and repeatable adjustments and can be adjusted down to "zero" setting.
The 207 aluminum tripod, utilizes a single stage leg design, mid-level spreader and composite molded fittings, permits virtually no radial motion or instability.
Dawia-08 Fluid Head
- Utilizes die-cast alloys, composites, titanium and bronze materials, to bring about lightweight design and construction, for outstanding quality, reliability and performance.
- Perfect Balance
- Features a rotating knob that allows adjusting the counterbalance to compensate the weight of the camera. Providing excellent performances at any tilt angle from +90° to -70°.
- Quick Release Plate
- The sliding quick release plate with safety lock provides +/-2.5 inches of adjustment, for perfect horizontal counterbalance.
- Pan and Tilt Drag
- The Daiwa-08 offers a variable and repeatable viscosity fluid drag system, ensuring perfect pictures while pan and tilt movements, without jerks and vibrations. Once set on the right setting you can always go back, with the line markings on the adjustment knobs.
- Built-in spirit level, for easy horizontal leveling
207 Aluminum Tripod
- Durable all aluminum rail construction
- Single stage design for fast set-up and fold down
- 75mm bowl for mounting heads
- Maximum height of 55.8-inch (not including head)