The Yamaha S215V is a 2-way loudspeaker designed for club P.A. use, with a 1000-watt program, 2000-watt peak power handling capacity, dual 15" cast-frame woofers with oversized magnets, and a 2" titanium dome compression driver loaded into a 90° x 40° constant-directivity horn.
The S215V enclosure is constructed of durable, carpet-covered, void-free particle board, and equipped with metal corner protectors, a steel metal grille, recessed steel carrying handles, and sturdy recessed pole sockets.
- 2-way P.A. loudspeaker with dual 15" woofers and CD horn-loaded titanium compression driver for club P.A. use
- 1000-watts program power handling, 2000-watt peak
- High-output, 132dB maximum SPL
- 2" compression driver with titanium diaphragm loaded into 90° x 40° constant-directivity horn
- Dual 15" woofers with cast aluminum frames, oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets
- Built-in crossover network
- Sturdy void-free particle board enclosure with protective metal corners, recessed steel carrying handles, speaker pole receptacle for Mid/HF satellite mounting