The Yamaha Club Series SW118V is a moderately priced, passive P.A. subwoofer with an 18" cast frame driver housed in a rugged, carpet-covered particle board enclosure with steel reinforced edges, covered by a steel mesh grill. The driver offers a power handling capacity of up to 1200 watts, and the front-ported Bass reflex design enables low end frequency reproduction down to 30 Hz.
The SW118V is equipped with high quality Neutrik Speakon and Switchcraft 1/4" connectors, an integral pole socket mounted at the top of the cabinet for mounting a main speaker, and all-steel recessed carrying handles on the side for convenient transportation.
The SW118V is recommended as a small event P.A. subwoofer, for club dates, weddings, and other party events, where the music requires a fuller and more prominent low end output from the system.
- Rugged, passive P.A. Subwoofer with 18" cast frame driver, recessed side-mounted steel carrying handles and steel grill speaker cover
- Power handling capacity up to 1200 Watts
- Frequency response down to 30Hz with efficient front-ported Bass Reflex design
- Recessed Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Integral pole socket on top of cabinet for mounting main speaker