The DPA Miniature Series lavalier microphone provides the audio fidelity necessary for professional application in an easily concealed profile worthy of performances, video and film shoots, live broadcasts, etc. This DPA kit is specifically configured to include the microphone and accessories necessary for Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and Electronic Field Production (EFP). The kit includes the 4071-BM (presence boost) lavalier, DAD6024 output stage and all necessary windscreens and tie-clips in a durable storage case.
The 4071-BM lavalier features a presence boost of typically 5dB at 4 to 6kHz. The frequency boost is effective in maximizing intelligibility of speech, rendering the 4071-BM a formidable choice for vocal capturing. The microphone features a 5.9 foot cable terminated with a MicroDot connection, the DAD6024 output stage provides a standard 3-pin XLR output. The 4071 features a natural low-frequency roll-off to minimize the low-frequency "proximity" noise associated with lavaliers that are worn close to the body. The kit is an all-in-one solution for news crews, field recording applications, film and more.
- Complete Kit
- The kit includes the 4071-BM microphone and all the necessary accessories for successful ENF/EFP capturing
- Presence Boost
- The 4071-BM features a linear frequency response with a presence boost that improves the intelligibility and clarity of vocals
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pick up area at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule
- Low Frequency Roll-Off
- A natural low frequency roll-off eliminates the proximity effect noise associated with body-worn lavalier microphones
- DAD6024 Output Adapter
- The DAD6024 output stage / 3-pin XLR adapter also excepts the +48V phantom power generated via external sources