The Pioneer SE-DIR800C infrared wireless headphone system features a 4-mode selection of Dolby Headphone surround monitoring options, digital connectivity for Home Theatre or PC gaming integration, and comfortable, closed-back headphones for maximum sound isolation. The headphones offer extended low-end frequency reproduction, and are equipped with rechargeable "AA" batteries that are refreshed when mounted on the stand by the built-in control unit charger.
Wireless Surround Headphone Control Unit
- Infrared transmission up to 26'
- Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1, and Dolby Pro-Logic II Decoding
- 4-mode Dolby headphone processing includes multi-channel DH Mode for 5.1 encoded Dolby Digital or DTS surround tracks, Dolby Pro-Logic II DH Mode for stereo sources with Dolby Pro-Logic II surround sound decoding, stereo source DH Mode Dolby Pro-Logic II decoding, and standard stereo playback with Dolby Headphone Mode Off
- Three Room-Type reverb effects processing includes DH1(Mixing room with very little reverberation), DH2(Listening room with moderate reverberation), and DH3(Small Concert Hall or Movie Theatre)
- Built-in battery charger for transmitter unit, 2-way stand for vertical or horizontal headphone mounting
- Optical and Coaxial digital inputs, RCA phono stereo analog inputs, wired headphone input with dedicated volume control
Comfortable Closed-Back Headphones
- Cushioned padding for earcups, self-adjusting headband
- Circumaural, closed-back design covers the ear, isolates sound
- Rechargeable batteries for headphones, stand-charging when mounted
- Full-range frequency reproduction with extended low end response