This Equinox Pro8 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Sony VX-2100 camcorder. The corrosion-resistant housing is constructed with rugged and durable PVC material with one inch cast acrylic face plates and stainless steel hardware; it is rated to a depth of up to 250'.
Features include 7 manual controls: power on/off, record start/stop, zoom, still photos, memory switch, auto-focus and white balance.
Seven Mechanical Controls (standard, other controls are optional)
- Power on/off
- Record start/stop
- Still photos
- Memory switch
- White balance
- BRS (Ballast Release System)
- For easy travel or if trouble occurs on a dive, simply pull the quick release pin on the wings in order to release the wing and handle (ballast), the housing now becomes positive and shoots to the surface
- Light Weight, Durable & Strong
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless steel hardware
- Rubber feet for stability even on a rocking boat
- D-ring on rear plate for easy hook up to a lanyard
- Depth Rated
- Maximum depth of up to 250'
- Easy Mounting
- One tray slide mounting system for easy removal of camera