The Shure SLX-1 body-pack transmitter is a designed for use with the Shure SLX series wireless microphone system. The transmitter is powered up to 8 hours on 2 AA size batteries. A 4-pin microphone input jack, accommodates any Shure microphone featuring a TA4 connection. The SLX1 features an infra red sensor, allowing the transmitter to remotely sync frequency settings with the receiver. An adjustable mic / 0dB / -10dB switch allows input from guitars, instruments and microphones.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Sync Between Transmitter & Receiver
- The SLX series transmitters and receivers feature an infrared sync feature which allows settings such as frequency and channel, to be transferred remotely.
- Backlit LCD
- The backlit LCD provides channel and frequency status, RF status and more. The LCD features a timeout function which prolongs the life of the display.
- Frequency and Power Lockout
- The transmitter can be programmed to protect frequency and power functions. The lockout feature protects against accidental frequency changes or power downs.