The Yamaha CM12V continues the tradition of Yamaha's popular Club Series Speakers with improvements being made in almost every facet of the cabinet. Better driver components, a stronger grill, improved crossover network and dual Speakon connectors all contribute to a better overall sonic performance, while the heavily spray-coated cabinet and foam-backed steel grill offer a more subtle appearance suitable for permanent installs.
Improvements in the drivers include higher power handling capabilities and a Constant Directivity Horn. This type of horn design provides smoother and better overall coverage both on and off axis.
Built from sturdy, high-density pine particleboard, the CM12V contains a built-in pole mount allowing it to double as a main speaker.
The CM12V also houses a crossover network and protection circuits designed to protect the drivers from damage. Yamaha took much consideration in selecting components that met their exact tolerances and the result is a new series of speakers that certainly improves on an already popular and proven product.
- 350-Watts Continuous Power
- 12-inch Woofer
- 2-inch Titanium Tweeter
- Heavily spray-coated cabinet with foam backed grill for a more subtle appearance
- Dual Speakon Connectors
- Constant Directivity Horn
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils for extended life
- Built in the U.S from environmentally friendly southern pine particleboard
- Built-in pole mount for dual use as main speaker