The Yamaha Club Series CW218V is a moderately priced, passive 1220-watt P.A. subwoofer with dual 18" cast frame drivers housed in a rugged, spray-finished particle board enclosure with a unique folded-baffle design, and y a steel mesh speaker grille. The driver offers a peak power handling capacity of 2400 watts, and the front-ported Bass reflex design enables low end frequency reproduction down to 30 Hz.
The CW218V is equipped with high quality Neutrik Speakon and Switchcraft 1/4" connectors, an integral pole socket mounted at the top of the cabinet for mounting a main speaker, and all-steel recessed carrying handles on the side for convenient transportation.
The CW218V is recommended as a small event P.A. subwoofer, for club dates, weddings, and other party events, where the music requires a fuller and more prominent low end output from the system.
- Rugged, passive P.A. Subwoofer with dual 18" cast frame drivers, recessed side-mounted steel carrying handles and steel grill speaker cover
- Power handling capacity up to 2400 Watts
- Frequency response down to 30Hz with unique folded-baffle enclosure design
- Recessed Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Integral pole socket on top of cabinet for mounting main speaker