The Linhof Master Technika "Classic" comes with wrist strap, folding focusing hood and groundglass grid screen. It does not include the lens, lensboard, grip, fresnel lens or viewfinder!
It is a technical baseboard rangefinder focusing capable camera of the highest quality with a sturdy die-cast body that closes to compact dimensions. The ideal large format system for handheld rangefinder-focused action shots, and for deliberately composed studio or location subjects. Built-in couple-able precision long-base dichroic rangefinder, triple extension drop bed, ratcheting lift lever for front standard rise, International Graflock spring back with revolving swing frame. Lift-up flap on top of camera housing for increased wide-angle efficiency. Removable top finder shoe with additional tripod socket underneath for positioning the camera upside down, facilitating lens drop.
The rangefinder can be coupled by the Linhof service center to focal lengths 75mm-360mm.
- Built-in triple extension allows 15.7" of extension.
- Extra tripod socket(hidden beneath top shoe) allows mounting of camera upside down, simplifying lens-drop.
- Optional optical Multifocus(75-360mm) Finder allows for quick composition and handheld shooting.
- Omni-directional swing back for extension of swing/tilt movements and perspective corrections.
- Revolving back with locks for horizontal/vertical images.
- 75-360mm lenses may be rangefinder-coupled, 75mm with limitations, other focal lengths groundglass focusing only, 55/58/65mm extreme wide-angle lenses require focusing adapter #002555/lensboard #001005. Front standard accepts all lenses with a maximum rear diameter of 83mm.
Front rise can be used as drop when camera in mounted upside-down, and some drop can be had with the camera in the normal position by dropping the bed and bringing the front standard back to vertical.
NOTE: If a cam is installed, before using the 3rd notch (lowest position) on the drop-bed, remove the cam or it might bend.