The Visatec Logos 216 2 Light Kit is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool - especially for portraits. This 2 Monolight Kit provides up to 1200 w/s.
The straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology.
Its short recycle times and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images. A wide selection of accessories helps turn creative ideas into reality.
For location shots, Visatec equipment can be packed into its compact travel case, which is included in this kit. Add light stands of your choice to complete this kit.
- Four F/Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output
Also switches to full on, or off
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level
The standard reflector accepts grids, for shaping the light.
The included umbrella reflector is designed to work in tandem with the included white umbrella.
- The silver umbrella softens and broadens the light output, with specular highlights.
- Grid Set
- 3 grids of different density honeycombs allow a choice of beam spread, for use on backgrounds or on a hair light.
- The Soloflex 60 cm square offers a soft, broad light that is more intense than light bounced into an umbrella.
- Travel Case
- Ideal for storage or transport, with moveable dividers and shoulder strap