With its 2:1 aspect ratio, the Linhof Technorama 612 PC II combines advantages of large format imagery and 120/220 roll films. Three optional interchangeable Schneider lenses(58mm, 65mm & 135mm) in combination with this precision-machined die-cast camera body and its optional viewfinder(two viewfinders are available in combinations of 58mm/135mm or 65mm/135mm) produce images of absolutely outstanding large format quality. All lenses for the 612 PCII feature a fixed 8mm rise(in the standard horizontal orientation), giving the effect of a shift (PC) lens. Focus is set by a scale. The Technorama is particularly well suited for architectural, industrial, landscape and travel photography-as well as for use on construction sites or for aerial obliques.
The reliable mechanical construction assures constant readiness and trouble-free operation, even within extreme operating conditions. This camera is a superior alternative for serious photographers looking for a compact handholdable camera that delivers technically perfect widefield professional images of large format quality.
- Precision die-cast panorama camera body with two 3/8" tripod sockets, the extra one on the top of the camera housing allows for inverting the camera on a tripod for drop (downward perspective control).
- Shutter and lens release safety locks.
- Optional interchangeable lenses on die-cast panels which accept pre-cut filter gels placed behind the lens.
- Optional precision viewfinders with bright-line format delineations for normal and wide-angle lens, center reference cross and reflected spirit level visible.
- Compatible with 120 film (6 frames) and 220 film (12 frames)