The Anchor UHF-6400 wireless microphone systems provide professional wireless function while remaining cost effective. The 64-channel UHF system is available with a bodypack or handheld transmitter, this package includes the WR-6400 receiver and WB-6000 body-pack microphone transmitter.
The WR-6400 Receiver features 64 user selectable UHF frequencies and diversity reception. True Diversity selects the best signal from two independent receiver circuits reducing dropout and interference. The rear panel features balanced 3-pin XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone output connections. A headphone monitor output and volume control are located on the front and a rack mount kit is included.
The WB-6000 Body-pack transmitter is light weight and rugged enough for frequent use indoors or on location. The transmitter features a multi-pin input, compatible with all Anchor lavalier and headsets. The input is capable of accepting microphone or line level signal. The WB-6000 is powered with 2 1.5v AA batteries.
- UHF Frequency Agile
- The Anchor UHF-6400 features 64 user selectable UHF frequencies for clear channel operation in high RF environments.
- True Diversity
- The WR-6400 features True Diversity reception. True Diversity selects the best signal from two independent receiver circuits, minimizing noise and drop out.
- Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs
- The rear panel of the WR-6400 features XLR balanced and 1/4" phone unbalanced output connections.
- Headphone Monitor
- A convenient 1/4" phone headphone monitor output with volume control is located on the front.