The Anchor WR-6400 Receiver is designed for use with Anchor-Audio wireless microphone systems. It features 64 user selectable UHF frequencies and diversity reception. True Diversity selects the best signal from two independent receiver circuits reducing dropout and interference. The rear panel features balanced 3-pin XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone output connections. A headphone monitor output and volume control are located on the front and a rack mount kit is included.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- UHF Frequency Agile
- The Anchor UHF-6400 features 64 user selectable UHF frequencies for clear channel operation in high RF environments.
- True Diversity
- The WR-6400 features True Diversity reception. True Diversity selects the best signal from two independent receiver circuits, minimizing noise and drop out.
- Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs
- The rear panel of the WR-6400 features XLR balanced and 1/4" phone unbalanced output connections.
- Headphone Monitor
- A convenient 1/4" phone headphone monitor output with volume control is located on the front.